I had to hurry and come blog this, so I wouldn't forget it.
Tonight Kendyl is up with us late and I was snuggling her on the couch, when she grabbed my face in her hands, and said "By the Way..I love you." She loved my reaction to this comment and she kept on going.
"By the way, Joey and me are nice girls."
"By the way, Daddy is cute"
"By the way..Jesus Loves me"
"By the way..I love Mommy and Daddy..and my people."
When I asked her who her "People" were she said, "Oh Grandma Bevie, Papa Paul, Grandma Lisa, and Todd." I thought it was so funny how she left the grandpa off and just said Todd. She was such an angel tonight! I love my Kendyl so much!
10 comments:
Pretty stinkin' cute. I love their little "isms" that follow their names that are so specific to them individually. Keini says so many things about different ethnicities that I'm hoping he doesn't grow up to be some racist! Like can mexicans drive cars? Jesus made toys because he made chinese people....honestly! From the mouths of babes! Kendyl is just like her mamma! Funny as can be!
By the way...she is freakin adorable! Love that she is 3 and already has "people". What a stud. How is the pregnancy going? You sure look darling pregnant.
Kendyl looks so much like Joey to me in this picture! When I first glanced at it I thought it was Joe when she was younger. Your girls get more beautiful and grown up each day, friend.
love the belly! and wow your kids are getting old :)
That is so cute! Made me smile :)
you look so cute! your kids are darling!
Darling! Your girls are so loving and sweet, just like their paretns! You look amazing! April...here we come!!!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Loves!
She's starting to look more like Joey! What a sweet girl. PS, you are so cute pregnant.
You look so beautiful Aly! Your little Kendyl bug is getting so big and what a little sweetheart she is:)
Joey is such a little cutie! Tell her she is old enough now to come babysit! I can't believe how darling you are pregnant you are doing so good and im so proud of you. I have a bunch of that stuff we talked about collected so maybe on wed??? Thanks for coming to play on Saturday night we had so much fun!! Love ya!
Post a Comment