Hey does anyone really know how long you can have infant car seats?? I have heard 5 years, but I have also heard 8. I have no problem replacing if I have too, but If I could have one more baby in the seat we have I would rather do that of course! Any feedback is appreciated....
5 comments:
I think its 5 years, but if you look on the bottom of the car seat their should be an EXPIRATION DATE. It will say Do Not Use After....Hope that helps!
My bro-in-law is a pediatrician and he has used his infant car seat for about 6 years. He told me that as long as the car seat hasn't been in any accidents or if it hasn't had any defects, you should be fine for using it for that long.
He told me that in all honesty- they give a car seat an "expiration date" just so you will just buy a new one and help the car seat companies make money. I hope this helps. :)
I think it's 6 Aly. I think as long as it hasn't been damaged in any accidents or whatever you're good!
I heard it's 5-6 yrs. I used to Nanny for a Dr. in SL. She said the hospital almost didn't let her leave w/ her 5 yr old one but she did anyway.
Post a Comment