Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oh How I love the Christmas Season....


I love going to Temple Square, but never again will
I go 3 days before Christmas, and ride tracks
to get there. It was so cold that night.

The kids had lots of fun.
Here we are the 4 of us soon to be 5!

Cute Nate & Wendy and Evan & Austin
Me and My Joey
These girls were being so sweet. I love this picture of Kendyl.




Here are the girls reading some books at Target being so sweet, while

Chris and I take turns getting shopping done.

We went to Todd's Christmas party where the kids got
to see a free movie, ride some rides and see Santa. The girls
were so excited.
Here is Joey at her school Christmas program, it melted my heart.
Seriously I get emotional at these, but this one was extra sweet. Probably
has a lot to do with my very pregnant state.

No comments: