She was pretty devastated at the thought of it
coming out of her beautiful smile, but really was
so happy when it finally did. The Tooth Fairy is
made of money and brought her 12 Quarters! She thought
that was pretty amazing and is still carrying it around in the little
purse it came in. Pretty much every day since she has asked
me If I can believe my little girl has lost a tooth! She looks darling
and never passes up a chance to show anyone.
Love you my toothless girl!
4 comments:
So glad to see you're back! Your little fam is so dang cute, I love looking in on your blog :)
12 Quarters??? Whoa, I hope that the Tooth Fairy is prepared to keep that up not only for all of Joeys teeth but for every kid that looses a tooth after her. I would loose a tooth for 12 Quarters! Cute, cute girls.
Lucky little thing, Santa and the Tooth Fairy! She looks so much bigger! I know it's only been a little while since you've blogged but she looks bigger!
Exciting week! Love the pics of your family's Christmas. Looks like it was wonderful and I am so glad. Love you guys.
Post a Comment