WOW!!! I feel honored to be the first one to comment!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I have been waiting for this post to come:) I bet your little girls are so thrilled!
I hope you are feeling ok and I couldn't be happier for you!
Congratulations, Aly! That is so exciting. I can hardly wait to see another cute Berrett baby. You're girls are the CUTEST ever, I'm sure they're SO excited!
YEA!! Im so happy to have the announcment made public!! Joey & Kendly will be the best big sisters! Only a matter of time before we know what the little tyke will be!! We are so excited for you!!! Love you dear friend!!! Talk to you very soon!! Jen
Yahoooo!!!!! I guess this means I can now spread the good news! Joey and Kendyl look so happy and excited to be big sisters! Baby in Spring of 2010!!! Doesn't get any better than that! I hope you are feeling better!! Congrats and we love you guys so much!
Oh my goodness!! I am so happy for you guys. What an exciting addition to your already fun-filled family! I am sure your girls are so pumped. Congratulations! Hope you are feeling good - keep us all posted.
I am so happy for you guys! Your family is precious as can be! I hope you're feeling okay. Being prego is so hard when you have little kiddos. Congrats & we love you guys!!!!!!
Aly you just made my day with those cute girls faces all excited for a new baby! that is such a fun time! I am happy you are catching up to us! congrats! you guys are great parents with the cutest kids!
Congrats!! Welcome to the wonderful world of being pregnant! I hope you are feeling well. I think it's going to be a girl. What do you think? I like to guess.
28 comments:
WOW!!! I feel honored to be the first one to comment!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I have been waiting for this post to come:) I bet your little girls are so thrilled!
I hope you are feeling ok and I couldn't be happier for you!
congratulations you guys!!!
that is so exciting!!!
your girls are adorable and looking so grown up.
hope you are feeling well aly!
Yea for the Berretts! Those two look ready to be big sisters.
Congratulations!!!
Hoping for Chris's sake that you get a boy! He is completely outnumbered!
OMG! I am so excited for you guys. I wonder who this one will look like? I am so happy for you. I hope you are feeling okay.
Congrats Aly! Babies are the best! :)
Congratulations, Aly! That is so exciting. I can hardly wait to see another cute Berrett baby. You're girls are the CUTEST ever, I'm sure they're SO excited!
Were so excited for your dude!! Lets hope its a little boy! That would be fun! I'M so excited were due the same day!!!! Love you guys too much!!!
YEA!! Im so happy to have the announcment made public!! Joey & Kendly will be the best big sisters! Only a matter of time before we know what the little tyke will be!! We are so excited for you!!! Love you dear friend!!!
Talk to you very soon!! Jen
Wahoo! That is so exciting. Congrats!
Congrats Aly! I hope you get yourselves a boy!
Congrats! You guys need to come back and visit sometime!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys.
Yahoooo!!!!! I guess this means I can now spread the good news! Joey and Kendyl look so happy and excited to be big sisters! Baby in Spring of 2010!!! Doesn't get any better than that! I hope you are feeling better!! Congrats and we love you guys so much!
Congrats! It such an exciting thing! Hopefully your not too sick :)
Oh my goodness!! I am so happy for you guys. What an exciting addition to your already fun-filled family! I am sure your girls are so pumped. Congratulations! Hope you are feeling good - keep us all posted.
Yay! Congratulations, I hope you have been feeling ok!
I am so happy for you guys! Your family is precious as can be! I hope you're feeling okay. Being prego is so hard when you have little kiddos. Congrats & we love you guys!!!!!!
Aly you just made my day with those cute girls faces all excited for a new baby! that is such a fun time! I am happy you are catching up to us! congrats! you guys are great parents with the cutest kids!
I can't wait to meet the cute baby in your belly! I am convinced it is a boy then my little guy will have a friend!
SWEET! That is so great Aly! What is it going to be, a cute big smile little guy or another adorable girl...can't wait to find out!
I couldn't be more happy.
Very cool! You could call them the Berret Treo!
Congrats! that is so exciting!
Yeah! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!!
Congrats!! Welcome to the wonderful world of being pregnant! I hope you are feeling well. I think it's going to be a girl. What do you think? I like to guess.
maybe it can share berit's birthday!!
and duh- sorry no one loves you. whatever 27 comments
Congratulations Aly, that is so exciting!
Post a Comment