"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Nothing better than...
Eating Take out and filling out Book Order Forms...I absolutely love it. There is something so exciting about book orders to me. Joey is back in school as of yesterday and is so happy to back. I will post pictures today.
I agree, mostly about the take-out. My room growing up was filled with the kitten and puppy posters that you get from the book orders. It was stylin' Good times.
3 comments:
I agree, mostly about the take-out. My room growing up was filled with the kitten and puppy posters that you get from the book orders. It was stylin' Good times.
I agree too! I filled out a book order this morning for my boys and it was so much fun! :)
I as well get so excited for those book orders! I am excited for Tuesday!! I love the picutre of you and Chris 3 down! Beautiful!! love you!!!
Post a Comment