Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Little Joey is growing up..





All day today she has been asking me to go and get her ears pierced, asking if she can wear my eye shadow, and asking to be Hannah Montanna for Halloween. I really want her to be something little for a few more years. Is that too much to ask? I came across these pictures today and I got sad that she is growing up so fast. I love her so much. Joey saw these pictures and said they were "flippin cute" I would have to agree. And I Guess I need to stop saying that phrase so much! :)

3 comments:

Lac said...

It's flippin cute that she mimics what you say...could be worse like my 5 year old says "what the hell". LOVELY! This month has been full of tears that the kids are growing up....school does this to us mothers doesn't it!!! Those pics of Joey when she was little are so adorable!

Ashlie said...

Such a little doll! I am so scared that they grow up so fast. I can't believe Makayla is already 3 months!! I love the last picture with the blender. I am really scared for the Hannah Montanna years. YIKES!!

The Durham Project said...

She's soooo cute.