"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Sorry I have been the worst blogger lately. I have also been horrible at taking pictures so I thought I'd post some that I didn't get around to posting from a month ago. Love my sweet girls.
Preggers- I love the outside picures they are just too adorable. Well have to live it up this week-end because of the beautful weather. Give my girl's kisses for me.
Your girls are so darling! And we can't for you to have a third. You make the cutest kids! I'm guessing it'll be a boy this time though. Congrats on the pregnancy!
6 comments:
I love your girls! They are so dang cute! Love Ya!
cutest girls! I love how you have a little you and a little Chris! Can't wait to see what the next looks like!
We forgive you b/c you are preggo and probably not feeling awesome. I do hope you are feeling good, though, and not sick. Great pics!
Preggers- I love the outside picures they are just too adorable. Well have to live it up this week-end because of the beautful weather. Give my girl's kisses for me.
I love the one of them holding hands...so sweet:) I hope you are feeling ok.
Your girls are so darling! And we can't for you to have a third. You make the cutest kids! I'm guessing it'll be a boy this time though. Congrats on the pregnancy!
Post a Comment