




It was so much fun going with Joey to Wheeler Farm on her field trip! She was so much fun to watch running to all the animals. She was so excited about everything. Joey wanted me to write this on here that "Going on the wagon ride was my most favorite, also seeing the pig peeing in his water." Then she laughed really hard.
5 comments:
So cute! I had fun going with Jerz too! I was a little discusted (sp?)though i'll have to tell you my sotry later! Love ya!
I love Wheeler Farm especially at Halloween...we had some fun there:) Such cute girls:)
How fun! I love going with the kids to fieldtrips and I learned that when they get in grade school, THEY really love it when Mom comes with them!
That would be my favorite too Joey!
How cute is that!!! My liitle Aly on a field trip with her little Joey! Your pictures are adoriable! So glad you guys had a great time! Love you!!!
Post a Comment