Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Lisa!







Happy Birthday Lisa! I just wanted to post a few pictures of what our amazing play room looks like! Lisa thank you for your countless hours on our playroom! I can't believe how it all turned out! Fancy Nancy is so my favorite! You are truly amazing! Hope that you have such a great Birthday! We love you!

9 comments:

sTaCiE said...

Wow the playroom look amazing! She is truely fabulous!!

Lac said...

How talented is she?!! I love fancy nancy! She is my favorite as well!

Ashlie said...

Did she actually paint those by hand? That is freaking amazing!!

The Bonham Family said...

How much more amazing could Lisa be!! Happy Birthday to Lisa!~
Aly- It was so fun to play with you today! I can't wait for our over nighter!!!Tell Joey Im sorry we didnt end up her and that she is my sassy little princess! Love ya! Sorry my Hawaiian gift broke!!

Lindsey said...

She is seriously so amazing. What a fun and talented Grandma your kids have!

Hansen Family said...

so cute! I still need to see the finished product!

Julie said...

Can I hire Lisa to come paint our toy room?? She's amazing!! That fancy nancy is the cutest thing ever! I bet your girls LOVE it. What an awesome grandma!

Tony and Erica said...

WOW- that looks awesome. I love how detailed she is. She did a GREAT job. That will be some great memories for your girls to have!

JR and Brynn said...

That is amazing!! I love Lisa for introducing me to no-bake cookies.