Sunday, December 14, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy KeNdyL!

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby! I cannot believe that you are 2 years old! You are the sweetest girl and we are so lucky to have you in our lives. I love you so much and I am so lucky to be your Mommy!

This is how Kendyl ended her Birthday night. On her bike watching her favorite movie Monsters Inc. This is at 11:30 at night and she is so up! I love this picture of Kendyl so much. I think it captures her so perfectly! My new favorite picture of her.

Kendyl is obsessed with boots! Here she is wearing my sister Natalie's. The next picture is of Kendyl with her new birthday boots. She couldn't take her eyes off them. It was hard to get to her to put on pants because she wanted to see her pants. I put a blanket on her in the car and she yelled out, "NO, I don't see em'(her boots.)She is the funniest little girl. She was so sweet!







I love this picture of Kendyl and her Daddy!!








We had two parties this year! It was a little crazy, but a lot of fun. Kendyl has so many family and friends that love her so much! Thanks to everyone who was so generous to our sweet girl! We love all of you!!

12 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday, Kendyl!! She is such an adorable little girl and it looks like she really really enjoyed her birthday. I love the picture of you two on the couch. And I guess that she is starting early with her shoe obsession.... or boots. :)

Lac said...

Kendyls hair is getting so long. She sure is a cutie! Happy Birthday to your baby girl!

sTaCiE said...

Happy birthday sweet Kendyl! We love you very much! Sorry we missed the fun party!! We just didn't wanna get that sweet girl sick!! Love you guys!!!

Nat and Jordy said...

Happy B-Day to our Kendly Bug!!! Thank you so much for having us over! I love Kendy's new boots! Her B-Day cake is the cutest cake ever! You did such a great job hosting the party. We love Kendyl so much and just adore your family!

BTW... You look amazing and so super skinny!

Ashlie said...

Happy Birthday to Kendyl! She is such a doll. I love the picture of her and her beautiful mommy. Your hair is so beautiful pulled back like that in a ponytail. I am glad she had a fabulous 2nd Birthday. If I could, I would watch Monster's Inc. on my new bike too. Wouldn't it be fun to be little again! Love ya!

Lori said...

She really is a DOLL! I wanted to take her home with me when I saw her at the Festival of Trees!!!

Glad you had a fun bday celebration.

BTW, you are right, sluffing Sunday IS good sometimes :)

The Bonham Family said...

Precious Kendal! I hope she loves being a princess with all her princess stuff! She is such a doll! We love her and we love you!

sadie said...

the ladybug cake is PERFECT!. a way better idea than mine. Of course you are miss crafty. okay, i'll pencil you in for monday , and then we'll touch base once we are in the same time zone.
love you.

Hansen Family said...

Happy b-day kendyl. The last picture of her with cake on her face is adorable! That is such a fun age!

Trish said...

What a cutie! I love the picture of her on the bike watching TV. Priceless!

Shandi Brown said...

I just love two year olds, they are too fun! Your girls are gorgeous!! It was so fun to see you the other night and get to talk for a little bit.

The Durham Project said...

That was the best party ever!