Saturday, December 20, 2008

I love my Joey...


My sweet little Joey had her Pre-school program yesterday! I woke her up to start getting ready on Friday and she opened her eyes still have asleep and asked, "What am I going to learn today?" This girl is so sweet and loves school so much! It makes me so happy. I had trouble loading the video from her program, but I will try again soon. I couldn't help but get emotional watching my cute girl sing Christmas songs. I was like a "Proud Stage Mom." Todd and Lisa came this time to watch and Joey was so happy to have them there. Every time they got done singing a song, Kendyl would clap and yell "Yeah Joey!" It was awesome! I have been so happy with Joey's Pre-school this year! I am so proud of my little Best friend!!

3 comments:

sTaCiE said...

She is so sweet! I can't wait to see her video! I love miss sue! She is the best!! I'm excited Ileina gets to go there next year!

The Durham Project said...

Good job, Joey. We're proud of you!

Hansen Family said...

She is so sweet! Aspen can't wait to play again soon!