


We had our annual Christmas party this year at Jenny's Beautiful home! Thanks so much for having us.This year the hubbies were invited, but I only had blurry pics of them. We played Rate your Mate and it was so much fun! Those sugar cookies are too die for! It was so much fun talking with all these girls that I usually only get to keep in touch with through blogging! We missed all of you that couldn't come this year!! Thanks Jenny & James!
3 comments:
So I have been missing out on your blog because I forgot you went back to private and it doesn't update when you last posted.... but now I am all caught up. It was so much fun to finally get to hang out at the Christmas party. Seth loved being able to catch up with you and Chris and we think that you two are just so cute together. You're like the same person in two different bodies haha I love it. Hopefully we will see you soon
You girls are all so beautiful. WOW!!!
I love your hair Aly...it looks so good dark!
Love ya,
Halloween :)
Looks like so much fun! I am so sorry I missed that this year. Maybe next year. :( I love all you gals so much. How fun to get together with the hubbies too. Hope your holiday was wonderful! Also Happy late Birthday to Kendyl! Wow time flies, huh?
Post a Comment