Tuesday, November 25, 2008


Another Twilight post on yet another blog! But I had to post my cute pics from such a fun night. Loved, Loved the movie!! I absolutely loved the ballet scene and first kiss! I am going to see again with Chris tomorrow night! Wahoo! The night started out going to El Matador with the Berrett Girls. That place is so dang yummy. I love soapillas(scones)and honey butter! Oh mama! Then we went to the theater to meet up with Jenny, Natalie, Heidi and Lizzie. Thanks for coming with me girls, and for making the night so much fun!
I apologize for all my self portraits of myself. I just can't stop turning the camera around and taking a picture of myself. I have done it since I was little! I sometimes get a kick out of myself! I am excited to go see the movie again without the giggly opening night girls. (myself included). I couldn't help it, it was too much fun!

7 comments:

Hansen Family said...

I loved the movie also! I thougth alice was perfect for her part I can't wait for #2

Ben and Natalie said...

El Matador... YUMMY!! I love that place and try to eat there when we come back to Utah. I have not seen the movie yet.... I know I am a dork. I told my mommy that I would see it with her when she gets into town. She comes into town tonight so hopefully I will get to see it tomorrow. :) I love all of the pics by the way.

sTaCiE said...

It was way fun with you dude! I feel the same way about going to see it again without all the screamin girls :) I just gotta get Paul to go!

Wendy B. said...

Very wonderful evening. It's such a blur to me, but a blur of joy! I need to see it again to learn to love the movie more--the biology class scene is just off for me.

Isaac Family said...

I loved the movie too! Glad you guys had fun... and if you go see it again, let me know! I'm so there!!! Oh, and I love the pics of yourself- you're gorgeous!

The Bonham Family said...

It's hard to not take pictures of your self when your so amazing hott!!! I was happy to attend Twlight and will do it again as soon as you get your flu bug out of you! You look so amazing Aly! I love you and everything about ya! Thanks for the fun night and inviting me!

Kara said...

At first I wasn't sure how much I liked the movie but the more it settled in the more I liked it. I went and saw it again and now I am obbsessed!! I want to go a third time so badly! :) Have you heard the sound track? It is wonderful, there is a song by Robert Pattison and I LOVE it!