Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have been tagged by cute Stacie!

~8 T.V. shows I watch..(Don't judge me, you secretly love them too)
(Mine)
Gossip Girl
CSI Miami
Fringe
The Hills
Lost(if it ever comes back again)
Grey's Anatomy
Keeping up with Kardashians
(The girls)
Max & Ruby
Hannah Montanna
Calliou
Dora

~8 things that happened yesterday..
..Went on Joey's field trip and had a tour of McDonalds
..Went Christmas shopping.
..Watched Monsters Inc. for the 3rd time this week.
..Had lunch and hung out with Stacie.
..Had Joey's cute friend Aspen over.
..Talked to Sadie 5 times on the phone discussing Eclipse, and living vicariously through her the whole time, I wish I could read them for the first time again!
..Loved me some five buck pizza and crazy bread.
..Visited with Natalee and Jordy (the girls loved showing
them their room and every toy they own, and were sad to see them leave.)
We loved having you guys over and can't wait for our movie night!!

~8 favorite places to eat
PF Changs
Asian Star
Hagermanns
Cafe Rio
Olive garden
Fongs
Chilis
Zupas

~8 things i'm looking forward too:
Twilight movie!
Fun girls night with the Berrett Girls
Fun craft night with the Durham girls.
Decorating my house for Christmas.
Kendyl's B-day
Christmas baking
Durham family film festival..
Joey's Christmas program at pre school.

~8 things on my wish list
Go to Disneyland next year.
Have a baby boy one day.
Have my own pre-school.
Write a childrens book.
Have 3 more little ones.
Get a degree in elementary education.
Finish our basement next year before the playoffs.
For all my family members to be happy.

I now have to tag 8 people..I tag..Jenny, Natalee, Heidi, Lori, Sadie, Lindsey Sharp, Kristen Mendenhall, Ashley and Brynn! Get to it girls!!

6 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

So I TOTALLY love The Hills!! I am a bit obsessed and my husband makes fun of me. We do have a compromise though when it comes to the show.... I just have to mute the theme song because he hates it so badly. :) I swear I can watch the same episodes over and over again. I am jealous that you get together with your family and have craft night. I am not very crafty but love to try. If I ever move back to Utah I might have to be an honorary "Durham Girl". k? :)

Nat and Jordy said...

Darling post! Jordy and I has SO much fun the other night. Your house is beautiful and your girl's room is a "girl dream room". The nick-names were my favorite part (and of course Bores). We are so having a movie night on your next date night. Thanks SO much for having us over. We love you guys!

Heidi Berry said...

I will get right on this. Oh, and by the way, send Stacie my email so she can invite me to her blog. Love you sister.

Lori said...

Alrighty. . .I will take your blog tag challenge and do it :)

I will make sure and post my answers tomorrow.

Hope all is well with you and your cute family!

JR and Brynn said...

What a fun post. You are so cute wanting so many little ones. Wow! You go girl! Thanks for the tag, but I have already done this one. Although mine is not as fun as yours is to read.

Lac said...

Love all your shows, I share some of your favorites, the Hills being one of my guilty pleasures!