Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wow, Can you say Chris Jr.?

Here is Kendyl wearing her daddy's hat and boy does she look just like Chris to me in this picture! She loes stealing his hats and wearing them. She thinks she's pretty funny when she does this. She is too cute! Last night I was starting to ask her how old she was. I started "Kendyl..How old, and she interrupted me and said, "um howween(halloween)..a witch..ooh scary..not nice..scary..cute..cute witch! She thought I was going to ask her what she will be for Halloween. It was the cutest thing in the world! She is saying everything now. I love it!

6 comments:

~Natalie~ said...

WOW she does look like Chris. She is so dang cute. Love her!

Lori said...

Gotta say, I agree! She looks just like your hubby. That pic is SUPER darling :) Have a great day!

Lac said...

Yes they look identical! Such a cute picture. It's so cute when they start talking so much. Ki'sen has just been talking my ear off, love it so much!

Natalie & Luke said...

She really does look like a clone of Chris, and Joey is a clone of you. You guys are all so cute! Love you!

Natalie & Luke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey Harman said...

I really, really enjoy reading your blog! You write so cute and your girls are simply adorable! Hope you don't mind my peeking. :)