





We went to the Dinosaur Park this past Saturday. I had to judge the costume contest with Natalie and Stacie and then we got to go look around the park. It was seriously so much fun. If you have never been there before it's definitely worth the long ace trip to O-Town and go. The girls loved the Dinosaurs and it's decorated so dang cute for Halloween! All the kids had a blast! Joey kept saying, "thank you so much for taking me to that place"! She was so sad when it was closing and we had to leave! I think this is going to become a tradition for us every year!
10 comments:
Cute pics!!! I nearly froze to death the night that I had to go and judge the contest!
But you are right, they have it decorated way cute for Halloween and it is worth the trip to go see it :)
How stinkin' cute are your girls!?! I love their costumes. Carrie has a blog but it is private. If you want to send me your email that you use for your blog.... I will forward it on to her. Her little kiddos are so adorable. I am sure that she would want to check your blog out too. I will send that information as well. :) Tell your cute family hello and tell Bevo to send me some yummy dessert. j/k I miss our Sunday family time.
I love the Roberts costumes! So sexy! Thanks for the great laughs today- You crack me up! Your girls are so dang cute! Is Chris feeling better?? Love ya-
Your blog is so cute! I spent forever on it looking at all your cute pictures and reading some of your funny entries. Your girls are so dang cute. I've seen just little bits of their personalities and they are hilarious.
a few of us a girls are going to wheeler farm tomorrow at 12 if you want to come
Oh, such fun festivities. Don't you love Halloween so much? I was just telling JR how you dressed as a polygamist one year. We were cracking up. There are so many of them here in St. George that it probably wouldn't go over well. Your hair is so long and gorgeous, Aly. It grows so quick...lucky girl.
What? You didn't have fun the night we went and froze our butts off???
joeyyyyyyy wendy
i forgot to tell you that i am liking the new fall haircolor you've got going on. a little warmer and a bit darker. i'm a fan!
plus, i can't get over how kendyl's hair is growing so fast. cute pumpkin!
Post a Comment