Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's a whipped body delight miracle...

Anyone who knows me..knows that my most favorite stuff in the world from Sephora had been discontinued. I am happy to announce that I was trying to find some on the HSN..and I googled Whipped body delight coconut nectar and it came up on Sephora. It is not discontinued wahoo!!I ordered 2 tubs, but I really should have ordered 12. I love it so much. Maybe more then I love anything... or anyone. :) Just thought I would share the love....

3 comments:

Lori said...

MMMMM, sounds good enough to eat! How are ya? I haven't seen you since the expo. Are you busy making a bazillion Make-N-Takes??? Have fun!

Lac said...

This is good news for you, I remember last year when you were really sad about it! I'm glad they didn't discontinue it!

Anonymous said...

p.p.s.
sassy hair, love the shirt, and i love that you're a celebrity!