Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Blast from my past...


I don't know if people know this about me that I am such a nostalgic cheezy person!Last weekend I found a box in the garage filled with all my old trolls! I was so sad thinking I had lost it in the move. It's been a long time since I have pulled them out. Joey and Kendyl were in heaven. Especially Joey! They sat there while I pulled each one out and told them the names, the ones I could remember anyway! Joey was so careful with them and loved them so much. I know most people think they are so hideous, But I always loved them more than dolls!I couldn't stop smiling when I was watching the my girls play with them. They were my favorite things when I was little. I think who shared my excitement for these when I was little was Brynn, Lacie Odom and Lacey Mock. Man my parents spent a butt-load on these! :)

Here is a picture of Kendyl with the my bear that I got when I was 3 years old or something. I loved this bear! Kendyl is kind of obsessed with this bear now! She has to get it when she wakes up and she says, "Where is it?" I give it to her and she says Bankie?(Blankie). And she will just play with it wrapping the bear up over and over and gives it lots of kisses! So cute! I was so happy I found that box!

8 comments:

Nat and Jordy said...

So funny! I was talking about trolls over the weekend. My cousin and her friends are being them for Halloween. I remember your troll collection. I was always so impressed with how many that you had. You are so smart for keeping your some of your stuff for your girls to enjoy.

Lori said...

WOW that is a blast from the past! I haven't seen those trolls in AGES! Too cute!

Heather said...

So cute! I too had a few trolls back in the day. I also LOVED President Monson's talk. So wonderful. Your girls are just so darling.

NatRat said...

You are awesome for hanging on to these things. Trolls?? I never played with those, but then again, I am a couple or more years older than you...you young chickita!

Lac said...

Oh how I remember those trolls! You had every single one, I swear! I remember trying to talk my parents into it, and my Mother thought they were the ugliest things on the planet! I can almost smell your old room just by looking at the picture. Is that weird?

The Bonham Family said...

I love the TROLLS! That's so funny! I swear all of my childhood belongings have gone to the black hole! I wish I still had Teddy Rubskin (sp?) and popples! Remember?? I hope Kendal is feeling better! I say dinner Friday night would work best for us? Loving the idea of the dark>>> SEXYYYY

Jaime said...

I used to love trolls too! How funny.

JR and Brynn said...

I totally remember all the trolls. My favorite was the wizard. They are so freakin cute. I can't believe you have kept so much. I throw out everything and now I miss my trolls. I used to covet your collection. :) You are my troll collecting hero. Why weren't we ever trolls for Halloween?