I would like to take back my harsh statement from a few weeks ago. You know the one where I said I hate ABBA! Think I must have had a bad experience with the song Dancing Queen or something. We saw Mamma Mia and we loved and I have been listening to the soundtrack everyday this week. Thanks Mom! Joey loves it so much and knows all the words. Chris took me to Mamma Mia and we walked in to it a few minutes after it started. We sat down and shortly she busted out in song..Chris turns to me and said, "This is a musical?" I just smiled and tried not to laugh out loud. Later on in the show when the song Dancing Queen came on Chris nudged me and said "It's ABBA, your favorite." I told him, "yep all the songs in here are ABBA! And we just started laughing and couldn't stop. I thought it was so cute that he had no idea what this movie was that he was taking me to. He cracks me up! Love loved the movie! Brynn you can love me again!!!
So sorry for the rage filled post a few weeks ago. I should have pointed that hatred to someone more like Jesse McCartney or someone like that. Have to admit that I do like his song "Leavin" it's so catchy and I never can get it out of my head.
January info
6 years ago
4 comments:
You may not have liked ABBA as a teen, but I'm happy to say that as you age, you become more like your parents! Good Luck with that...
oh Aly I am so glad you like mamma mia! it is so fun! It might be my new favorite movie! I have already seen it three times!! We need to get together soon!
I am glad you came to your senses..you were totally missing out. Go CHRIS!!!!
Yay!! I LOVE ABBA! It is sort of an obsession in fact among my sis and I. I am so happy that you are having a change of heart.
Post a Comment