
We were in the car all together the other day and Chris and I were trying to have a conversation. Usually it's pretty hard to get a word in with these two kiddies. It was FINALLY quiet for a minute and Joey said..."Are you guys thinking about Meatloaf?" Where she comes up with this stuff, I'll never know. We had a good laugh over that one!
9 comments:
You should know where she gets it from ..... since you get it from the same place:)
Not only does she look just like you, she says everything you do! I love it. Im excited to see your sexy butt tomorrow! LOVE you!
Did you tell her YES! Because I think you should tell her you were definitely thinking about meatloaf! She is so much of you, it's fabulous.
meatloaf huh?? the things they come up with.
Now that is funny! Meatloaf of all things? She is such a doll! You are going to have the boys knocking down your door in a few years :)
Oh Joey. Don't you want to get into their minds sometimes?
Such a cutie! Sounds like she is a funny girl just like her mama!
Joey is sooo her mommy!! She is hilarious and beautiful! Aly, I seriously LOVE your hair! It looks amazing with your skin tone and everything else. I need my Aly fix!! Miss you and love you!
I absolutely love this girl. So much craziness up in her household...too much love.
Post a Comment