Halloween with the girls this year was so much fun. We went to Heidi and Phil's and had yummy soup and bread bowls. Thanks Mom! And then we were off for trick or treating. I didn't see a whole lot of Joey for a while. She was so excited trick or treating with Alex and Abram, and was always a house a head of us. Chris got off work late..sniff sniff...So we had to catch up with him later. The girls were so fun. Kendyl kept saying over and over, "This is so fun!" She was so much fun this year! She was so good to say Trick or treat, and Thank you at every house. She sometimes would just stay at the door and say, Thank you over and over. People thought it was so funny and just loaded her up with candy. Joey ended up barefoot for part of it, how fun is that? It was nice it wasn't so cold. Kendyl loved going with Grandma Bevie and Papa Paul.
We met up with Chris and went for round 2 in our neigborhood. The girls were still going strong and still ran to every house. We went to our cute neighbors Darren and Tai and they had been waiting for the girls to get there and they had coloring books for them. The girls were so happy to color in them when we got home. We had such a fun Halloween. We then just made a bed of blankets on the floor and watched a movie and ate candy. The girls thought that was pretty sweet! I seriously can't believe how much fun Kendyl was this year! She is getting so big. She reminds me so much of how Joey was at this age. Such funny little girls. I will post more pics later...
9 comments:
Aly- They are both so adorable. I love that they switched costumes by the end of the night. They look like best of friends.
You look like you guys had a blast! The girls look darling in their costumes!! We missed you guys this year!
Love the girls costumes. So darling!
Fun times, Aly. I'm glad we were together!
So cute!!
Super cute slide show. Looks like Halloween was a hit at your house :)
Your girls look so beautiful! They are so going to love those pictures when they get older. "Best Sisters"! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween! I wish I could have seen you guys, hopefully soon. ILY!
Joey is looking too grown up. It's sad!!! I'm glad we got to see you for a bit on Halloween!!
I love their costumes, they are so stinking darling!
Post a Comment