Happy Anniversary! You two have been the most adorable pair since Junior High! That's so amazing. Aly you look beautiful in your pictures! Hope you have amazing Anniversary sex! Get on it!
Happy Anniversary! I love that we are tailing right behind you! 7 years has flown by!! I still remember such a spefic memory of you & Chris. It was right at the start of your love affair and he was smitten from day one asking me and Nat every question about you and writting notes to you confessing his love! I love that he's still that fun loving smitten man!! Talk to ya soon!!!
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys! I hope you have a great day. You guys are the best. Always have looked up to you guys.
Love you too much!
Happy Anniversary! I can not believe you have been married for 7 years! That is crazy. You two are so cute. And I love you both.
happy anniversary! you guys are so cute!
Happy Anniversary! You two have been the most adorable pair since Junior High! That's so amazing. Aly you look beautiful in your pictures! Hope you have amazing Anniversary sex! Get on it!
CONGRATS! You two are like the perfect Ken and Barbie looking couple. No wonder your kids are so stinkn' cute! Have fun celebrating #7!
Look at you crazy kids! Can you believe what 7 years has brought?! Congratulations!
You guys are the greatest couple. We all have a lot to learn from you. Congratulations.
Happy Anniversary! I love that we are tailing right behind you! 7 years has flown by!! I still remember such a spefic memory of you & Chris. It was right at the start of your love affair and he was smitten from day one asking me and Nat every question about you and writting notes to you confessing his love! I love that he's still that fun loving smitten man!! Talk to ya soon!!!
Post a Comment