Thursday, October 2, 2008

Please watch this...

With our 7 Year anniversary tomorrow, I thought I would show this video. It represents our relationship perfectly! It's like someone followed us around with a video camera through our court ship. It's very similar to the day that Chris went and asked my Dad for my hand. Enjoy, I love it!

9 comments:

Natalie & Luke said...

Hilarious! Wasn't that on Gilmore Girls? Not that I watched that show but I think I saw that episode. You are too funny, Aly. Happy anniversary you two love birds!

Kristen said...

Are you serious??? That is the kind of movie that the Mendenhall's would pass around during a family dinner on the laptop and they all would be quoting it all night long...I wonder if that'll last for eternity.Can't wait to see Chris's engagement dance.

Anonymous said...

for someone with blog burn out, i'd say you're Rockin'!

Lac said...

You are so funny!

The Durham Project said...

For some reason, I can't remember Chris dancing.... Hmmmm.... Must have blocked it out....

Anonymous said...

I had no idea Chris had such moves. No wonder your dad said yes. Seriously too funny. Happy 7th! Just think the 7 year itch is almost behind you. Hope you are doing well. Love your twilight party. You girls are obsessed.

The Ottosen Family said...

Honestly Aly, where in the world do you find this stuff! You are hilarious! Happy Anniversary. Congrats on 7 years!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad that you have included 'A Film by Kirk' on your blog! That was seriously one of the best gilmore girls moments ever. (Next to "Streisand!" and "Oy with the Poodles already")! Love you....happy anniversary!

Trish said...

Ha! Those are some sweet moves!! Happy Anniversary!!