For those of you that know me.. you know that I have a ton of hair. For those of you who don't know me can probably just see that in my pictures! Anyway I was letting my hair air dry this morning, when I realized it was taking a long time. I went to go start blow drying and realized that still had a big section of my hair with conditioner in it. I must have been a bit distracted in the shower this morning, but really how ridiculous is that?
6 comments:
I love it! That makes me laugh. I'm sure life with two will do that to ya! I just hope when my second comes along I can do it as good as you!
You are such a spaz. I love it. Let me know when you want me to make your tutu for you.
I don't know what's worse forgetting to rinse conditioner or only shaving one leg. I did that the other day. At least your hair was super moisturized.
It could be worse. . .my mom showed up for work a few years ago and realized that she forgot to put a BRA on when she got dressed that morning! LOL!
This week while visiting SG I tried driving "home" to my old house. I think we all have crazy moments :)
Glad to know I am not the only one.
I do that all the time. One week I wasn't paying attention and had grabbed my shampoo brand in the conditioner instead. Jeff had even said we didn't have any shampoo and he'd been using the girls all week, it wasn't until for days in a row and my hair feeling like a giant grease ball that I realized I was conditioning my hair twice and never shampooing it. Talk about build up.
Oh and by the way will you sign my Robert's add you sexy mama you? Nice full page spread. Jeff gets the paper everyday and that seriously was centerfold size, the only bummer is that mine was torn in half. Now I can saw I know someone famous. Hope life is treating you well.
Post a Comment