Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday's confessions...

Yep, so today I have a confession to make. And I don't want any of you to tell anyone! Well I know that when anybody has a secret they have to tell "just one person," I guess I won't mind if you just tell one person and then no one else, I trust that it will stay just between me and my blogging friends. :)
Last summer I stole an eyeliner from the local grocery store. Yep I said stole. It wasn't intentional. I was just doing my normal everyday shopping and I saw that black eyeliner and I wanted it. I fully intended to pay for it, but I was walking while holding my wallet and I held it in the same hand. I walked out of the grocery store, frazzled and sweaty just like every other shopping trip. I got into the car and realized that I was holding the stolen merchandise in my hand like I would a pen. I started to look around anxiously, and realized that no one had noticed. A little smile came to my face. I did however fully intend to go back the next day and pay for it. But when I got home and noticed on my receipt that I had left with out my $4.50 Salsa. I was so happy and thought now I don't need to go back and pay for my $3 eyeliner. And everyday when I put on my stolen eyeliner I smile to myself and feel like a Bad A.

20 comments:

Natalie & Luke said...

Dude, you are hilarious! I seriously heart you!

~Natalie~ said...

You are so funny!!! Hey we still on for Friday night???

Van Cott Family said...

OK, I know you will know that this comment comes with all the love in my heart for you, but You are a dork, in the nicest way of coarse! :) Did it occur to you that you basically paid $1.50 to feel like a bad A! :) I wish you could see my face right now because I just re-read what I wrote and I hope you know I am no where near serious! you are so cute! get down with your bad self!
--Julie

Lac said...

You crack me up! At least you can feel like a bad A by actually paying for something, sort of! Made me laugh!

The Durham Project said...

Now the ultimate coup for you would be if you were to lift a CD out of the store by Abba! LOL

Anonymous said...

You are bad A. How old will Joey & Kendyl be when you tell them about this?

NatRat said...

You are such a "bad A". I won't tell anybody, I will just tell them to read your blog and they can find out for themselves at how big of a "bad A" you really are:) You are super silly...love ya girl!

Heather said...

Hah this made me laugh because I accidently stole apple juice from Babies R Us several months ago!! I put it in the bottom of my stroller and totally forgot to pay for it and didn't realize it 'til I got home and it fell out of the back of my car. Ooops. I felt bad and thought the next time I go in I'll pay for it. Well.... thanks for reminding me!!! Hah hah :)

Nat and Jordy said...

Okay... I so needed to hear that today. I freaking love you! Man, it feels good to be a Bad A! :-)

The Bonham Family said...

You funny girl! Thanks for always making me laugh! Loved seing you today! You look great! And I love my no-bakes!

Trish said...

Love it! and you :)

..::k.toms::.. said...

You are hilarious!
I love your honesty! Not a lot of people could admit to that, you know? Love it!

Ashlie said...

That is so funny! My mom did the same thing at Target the other day. She needed some water while we were in the store, so she opened one while we were shopping and then walked right out with it. She too did not return and pay for it. You little criminals!

Jaime said...

Aly, you are so funny! How can I not just love you to pieces? Let's get together soon.

Bryn said...

What a REBEL! Whoa, you are seriously crazy, next thing you know you're blogging from your prison cell.
I actually understand because I stole a lip-liner last summer from Kohls because it was sitting in my babies car seat and I had no idea. I went back and told them I had to pay for it and they looked at me like I was half crazy. I told them it wasn't worth my eternal salvation. Okay, I didn't really say that but I did pay for it.

Tony and Erica said...

Well I have to tell you a little story, we have a sister in common, and on my birthday she bought me a cute purse from Target. Well I went to change mine over to use this cute purse and pulled out the tissue paper and out came two eyeliners. So i finished changing bags over and called her to see if she had bought them and accidentally left them in the purse, not exactly, she had no idea they were even there. So long story short in addition to my birthday present i recieved two stollen eyeliners.

Kristen said...

You dirty dog.

The Bryner Bunch said...

You naughty girl...so funny! I think the salsa made you even:)

Kara said...

Ha Ha Ha!! That is awesome! You are hilarious! You for sure are a bad ass, no questions asked! :)

Carli said...

hahaha, me and Donny are laughing at you. love ya!