Oh my gosh!! That first picture is precious! Hallmark card, here we come! I love seeing how your girl's are bestest friends. I love Kendyl's pony too. Your girls are going to have the best hair (just like their mommy)! Love you!
Alright did you get your "love me, love my blog" idea from Joey's shirt? I love it.
Were you talking that Tuesday as tomorrow would work for you? If you were, email me because it works for me. I could just come over and chat. I would have to bring the kiddos...let me know, I check my email often. We can't keep puttin it off. bode1110@msn.com
They're going to be the best of friends their whole lives! It's so much fun to see how much they love each other. Jace got onto Akira last night because he always sneaks up to Kiahs room to sleep with her. He said he needed to sleep in his own room. I was like, one day soon they aren't going to want anything to do with each other, don't push them too fast! I think it's great that your girls are so close, they'll be borrowing each others clothes and all sorts of fun stuff! So much fun!
4 comments:
Oh those girls are so cute! I love them! Im so glad they are so close! Joey is a great big sister! See ya tomorrow night! LOL
Oh my gosh!! That first picture is precious! Hallmark card, here we come! I love seeing how your girl's are bestest friends. I love Kendyl's pony too. Your girls are going to have the best hair (just like their mommy)! Love you!
Alright did you get your "love me, love my blog" idea from Joey's shirt? I love it.
Were you talking that Tuesday as tomorrow would work for you? If you were, email me because it works for me. I could just come over and chat. I would have to bring the kiddos...let me know, I check my email often. We can't keep puttin it off. bode1110@msn.com
They're going to be the best of friends their whole lives! It's so much fun to see how much they love each other. Jace got onto Akira last night because he always sneaks up to Kiahs room to sleep with her. He said he needed to sleep in his own room. I was like, one day soon they aren't going to want anything to do with each other, don't push them too fast! I think it's great that your girls are so close, they'll be borrowing each others clothes and all sorts of fun stuff! So much fun!
Post a Comment