
Cute Stacie..Thanks for hanging out with me tonight and helping me with all the kiddies! It was fun hanging out with you. I loved how we kept counting all the kids to make sure they were all there! It was crazy, but so much fun.
"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
2 comments:
Hey crazy girl, what are you doing awake!! We really might be kindred spirits. I just checked your before you posted and I just want you to know you are the cutest. I love reading your blog. Why don't we hook up and be friends already. I really need your digits. I was going to call you on Tuesday night and then again on Wednesday morning to see if we were still good for lunch because I didn't know if you checked your blog often. Anyway--I'll get it from Kristen or you can call me. We seriously need to get the girls together and swim or play dress ups or go shopping or whatever. Hopefully life is slowing down and I can get more on a normal schedule again. Love you and your dang cute family. By the way I think you are a great mom who totally has here priorities in order. Your kids aren't going to remember if you had the pantry stocked but they will remember the dancing and the loves and the shared lipgloss and all the other cute things you share with them. One day I'll be as good as you for know I'll just observe with sheer enjoyment.
Hey friend, It was so much fun at your house even though it was really crazy! It was really funny how all of the kids were there and yet we still thought one was missing! Love ya aly, your the best!
Post a Comment