Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Joey can't wait for Chris to get home so he can paint her nails! She loves it a lot more when her Daddy does it then when I do. It's their cute bonding time. I love it!

13 comments:

Lac said...

He's so dang cute with those girls! Some guys aren't cut out for girls, but your hubby definitely is!

JR and Brynn said...

So many comments...How adorable is Chris? I hope JR will do that with Haley someday. That is super sweet. I must also comment that I am loving Joey's "Love Me, Love My Dog" shirt. How rocking is that? One more...Kendyl is so funny. She is my kinda gal...not afraid to get dirty while having a good time. :)

~Natalie~ said...

That is just too cute. I love how the girls get so excited to see Chris. Joey looks so big in that picture, bitter sweet. :)

Nat and Jordy said...

That is adorable! Chris is the best daddy!! I can't wait to get our toe nails painted tonight!!

The Bonham Family said...

I love that Chris is such a good daddy! He is so dang good with those girls! Will you see if he will paint my toenails tonight instead of getting pedi's! Love you Christopher!

The Goffs said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I am excited for Gracelynn and Scotty do be doing that :)
Let's all get together again!
~Jenn

Heather said...

So freakin adorable!! I love these cute pics! How funny about Kendyl. Your girls are too cute :)

Anonymous said...

Love how hard Chris is concentrating. Glad that he loves her enough to want it to be the best. And cute little Kendyl in her licking the cement. Afton did dirt and cement all summer last year and I finally had her tested for an iron deficiency but she came back good normal. The doctor said it was probably just something new and they usually explore with their mouth. OH!!! I DON'T TEND TOMORROW!!! So scratch the play date. I tend next Wednesday. If you want to get a tender we can do lunch and pedicures tomorrow during 12-4 or we can just plan for next week. Let me know. If I don't hear from you I'll give you a call. Loves.

Anonymous said...

look how long joey's piggie tails are. cutie pie. love me some berrett girls

Isaac Family said...

What a cute daddy! And Joey looks so old! I love the happy look on Chris' face!

Jennifer Phillips said...

How cute, I hope one day Seth and I have a girl wether it be our next child or the next but I can't wait to do things like that.

The Bryner Bunch said...

She looking so grown up! What a beautiful girl and daddy painting her nails...that is true love:)

Meg said...

You and your family are so cute. Really though, you are =)