"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Today I want to cut my hair...
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a fox you are with short hair. You look good with it both ways but seriously you look hot. I think a play date sounds like a blast. In fact I tend tomorrow six total girly girls. I would love to see your new house though. Either way. Seriously love that were are both blogging at 1:00. You're the cutest.
I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog.. you look really cute... When we were going through those pictures we found one of you.. with some sweet BLEACH blonde hair plunking away on the piano... Well see you at phils birthday.. and then Sams and then Heidis
Cute hair cut, I really want to cut my hair but I am afraid that if I do it won't ever grow back. Oh Ps has anyone ever told you that you look like that girl on scrubs?? I don't know her name but she does the hanes commercials too
9 comments:
What a fox you are with short hair. You look good with it both ways but seriously you look hot. I think a play date sounds like a blast. In fact I tend tomorrow six total girly girls. I would love to see your new house though. Either way. Seriously love that were are both blogging at 1:00. You're the cutest.
Oh I love it! You can pull off anything. I have a great pic of you on the piano, watch my blog, it'll be on there soon.
If you hair was dark brown, you'd be Bev in this picture, I don't usually think that, but that look is 100% Bev. See you tomorrow at the party.
I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog.. you look really cute... When we were going through those pictures we found one of you.. with some sweet BLEACH blonde hair plunking away on the piano... Well see you at phils birthday.. and then Sams and then Heidis
I didn't realize you were one of "those." You know? The ones who can pull of ANY hairstyle they want! Ahhh! It looks so cute I'm jealous! Adorable...
Your hair looks good short, but I REALLY love it long. I love it! Either way you'll look good. Long is my favorite by far though.
Love you lots!
Love the hair! Seriously, it's really cute, and I echo everyone else in saying that it looks good short or long. See you soon!
Love the hair, such a fun change for summer!
Cute hair cut, I really want to cut my hair but I am afraid that if I do it won't ever grow back. Oh Ps has anyone ever told you that you look like that girl on scrubs?? I don't know her name but she does the hanes commercials too
Post a Comment