Friday, July 4, 2008

PS..I really didn't cut my hair

That is an old picture of me with short hair. I didn't actually cut it. I have also decided to keep it long. Don't know what the heck I was thinking about cutting it.It took forever to get long. I think I must have been having a "Pedro moment" from Napolean Dynomite. It was just so dang hot yesterday, I was ready to shave it off! :)
Happy 4th Everybody!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I haven't been in blog world for a couple days so I'm commenting on like 3 of your posts! About the Costco one - I am so bad at planning/being prepared. I occasionally have run completely out of diapers! Your girls are SO dang sweet, it was so fun to hang out at the park! I always think about cutting my hair and then chicken out but your's is dang cute.

Kristen said...

I should've known that was an old picture, Kendyll is a total baby! Silly Me.

Nat and Jordy said...

You look so beautiful with your hair short or long! I love your thick hair and you can pull off anything! You are so a blonde though!

Jennifer Phillips said...

ha ha that's funny I totally thought you cut it, you look super cute either way, I have those moments to where I want to pull a britney spears and shave it all off

Carli said...

I love the short hair! I'm about ready to chop mine too. I am so glad that I can get onto your blog, for some reason I haven't been able to get onto it forever. So I thought I would give it a try today, and yay!! it worked. You guys look great, we miss ya. You are such a good Mommy. Love you all!!