
Joey loves helping out around the house lately. She loves putting the stickers on the chart after doing her "chores." This girl loves to be busy and she loves projects. Her Grandma Lisa gave her a scrapbook kit yesterday and we did for about an hour. And she did every page by herself with barely any help from me. I need to take a picture of it because she wants me to show it on my blog. It's so adorable!!
Joey got so sick yesterday. Poor little girl. I hate seeing her sick. It's so sad when she is asking me to help her get her throw up out. Broke my heart.
4 comments:
That is so cute! I can't wait until Jace thinks its fun to help me clean up after him.
You have the cutest little girls!
I love all her projects. Her scrapbook is so cute.
That is so cute! I remember my job charts and getting stickers when I did one. I think Jordy needs to make me a job chart again...
Post a Comment