MEMORY LANE- This will be fun!This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
January info
6 years ago
32 comments:
Ok, well you would think this was easy but there are too many! My fondest was having a sleepover everynight for a whole summer! Thanks to Paul & Bev & Lance & Rachelle!
But stealing my moms car that night had to be one of my favorites! Our trip to Idaho! Making out with boys in your living room! Our flour fight in Mr. Walkers room! But my most favorite is just being with you and hanging out with our kiddos and hubbies! Im so glad that we have stayed so close! Love you
Sorry I totally broke all the rules on my own game! Talk to you soon
Oh, this is fun! I remember your trip to visit me in Idaho--and your shirt that said "Where the hell is Idaho?"-- and you and Jenny were so funny at that A&W. (Jenny, add me to your blog!)
Remember when I was supposed to pick you up somewhere in Sandy and it was raining and someone was chasing you? I finally found you, and you were soaked with streaked mascara. It was sad.
And you listening to The Breeders. And dancing.
Fun stuff.
First off, thanks for the heads up with the new blogger list, love it, second off I was just thinking- I wonder what the cute berrett fam is up to and noticed that when I changed my list, either it didn't save like 5 names I added, or I messed up, either way, yours was one that was missing, so I've been missing out! Sad! Anyway, back to the subject at hand: This is such a cute idea! umm...since I know you a little I have to say that my memory with you was at Olive Garden talking forever about everything, it was great you are such a fun girl! We need to do it again sometime.
Where do I start.... HOLY COW!!
Let's see, Dirty Woman... Vomit songs.... shaving our legs in like 3rd grade, smoking tampons, blowing up giant posters of boys we liked with your Dad's poster maker! SWEET! Ramon Noodles, you daring me to stick salt in my eye and me being such a genius, agreeing! Writing all over your walls, your parents were so amazing! Totino's pizza.... so much fun! We were fun kids!
The first time Bry and I came to your house we had such a good visit! I didn't know you well but as we left you either told me you liked my butt or you smacked it. Either way I knew we'd be pals for life!!! Love you girl!
I loved when we shared a room when you were in 1st grade and I was in 4th and we would draw pictures on each other's back at night. Every time I would draw the ceiling vent on your back, and it drove you nuts! I told Joey that story when she was sleeping over and she thought it was hilarious!
I have way too many fun memories of you. But probably my favorites are when we would stay up late in our royal oak house watching random shows, then you flinging your bra behind the tv. Also us sleeping in the same twin bed. As much as I protested about it, I loved it.
I would have to say playing truth, dare or double dare! I'll always remember that. Our poor neighbors at the time. :) I always have fun with you, you bring out the best in everyone. Love ya too much!
I have too many...I was thoroughly grateful when you saved me from drowning when I forgot my water wings (it made up for all the times you chose to walk home from Willow Canyon with Brandt instead of me). I loved when you dressed me like a gangster and said I was your cousin. But one of my very favorites is when you talked mom into letting me shave my legs in fourth grade. My friends were so jealous...
okay so I know this is not like a super awesome memory but I remember bumping into you and Chris at Target, and after Seth and I left I remember telling him that you are such a cute girl and you are so personable and kind it makes me feel like I've known you forever. One of these days we will have to force you and Chris to come hang out with us, I always hear lots of stories about you two and how muh fun you were to be around so now you need to come and hang out
Oh oh I just thought of a different memory this isn't one we had together but it's one I had of you, the first time I remember seeing you was at one of our highschool assemblies and you were singing a song on a piano and it was a really funny song but I can't remember what it was about and I didn't know that that was you untill later when I was talking about how awesome that was and someone told me that that was you
So I know I don't know you all that well but I just wanted you to know that your smile is memorable. Like Jenn said above, you are so personable and kind and you make it seem like you have known someone since the beginning of time. I remember talking to you briefly in high school and not seeing you again until the X-Mas party at Nat's last Dec. I remember that smile of yours from high school and how warm of a person you are. Not everyone has a welcoming spirit, but girlfriend you definitely possess that! Great quality. Great smile.
Oh the memories! :0) I remember when me, you, Heather, and Kristen got all dressed up and we to La Caille to take pictures of ourselves...if you need some of those pictures, I'm sure I have them somewhere :0) I also remember the summer that you wanted to get really tan, so we went EVERY DAY to the pool..I think that was the summer you got your belly button pierced :0)
The good 'ol days right? :0)
Two words, third eye. that esthetician class was a blast. of course you were half naked most of the time. no wonder it's such a fond memory. subway. VICA. late night at Hires. "I'm like a bird i wanna fly away..."
Ours is a recent and not so recent. Swimming was a blast, Anthony cant stop talking about "that girl Joey" We loved it. Also working at Trendwest with you and then moving onto TKJ with Chris. I cant believe that was 3+ years ago.
The first memory to pop into my mind was waiting for Chris to propose to you at that park in Sandy. We were so excited that you were finally going to get married!!!
I totally forgot about the skinny dipping!!! I am still laughing...
I remember you and Chris coming over before Morgan left on his mission to say bye! Then hanging out when he got back and finding out we both LOVED Dawsons creek! and coming to the hospital to see little Joey after she was born! We need to hang out again! It might have to be at our house next time!!
I have to say I think you and Chris are the cutest dang couple ever...and the girls, well I think I'd steal them if you let me. You are the funnest mom ever and i LOVE reading all the fun things you are always doing with the girls.
See my blog.
I would have to say how genuinely nice you are, and it's true your smile is very welcoming and contagious. A very random memory is we had Adult Roles class senior year and I think Chris brought you flowers or something like that. SO random, I know!
I remember sitting by you in seminary and getting to know you so much better, I truly enjoyed our talks. Then, you came to my house and brought me a birthday gift, I couldn't believe how thoughtful you were!
PS thanks for the food idea, I LOVE german pancakes, and didn't think to put it in. We used to make that on saturdays as roommates.
I like the time when we were at the park at your old old house and it was a hot summer day.
Remember that time at band camp.... Just Kidding. My favorite memory of you was at the ward party where we had the fun run and the breakfast and we were telling Kristen hot hot she was looking and how not fun it was to be fat and pregnant. You were so cute and I walked away thinking, we need to be friends. I really like her. Love you girl.
"A hair color and a thin the hell out of it, please..." I love you, Aly! Miss your cute face.
And payson lakes when we were in like 9th grade. You and Chris have always been meant to be! I am so glad he found you, I love him to pieces, and think the world of him--always have and it makes me so dang happy to see you two and your gorgeous family!!!! MUAH.
Oh, Aly, what can I say? I think of making talk show videos with Heidi, Natalie, and Jennie Johnson (now Durham)...crazy. I also think of lusting over Swans Crossing, playing Nintendo, and writing many many notes. The one memory that comes to mind, however, is calling the radio station for hours to dedicate "Just to be the next to be with you" to Travis. You know who I mean. We were crazy crushers on him. Oh that red-headed stallion. :)
Uh...Scrapbook Expo, for sure...late nights, too much sugar, Red Bulls (or whatever that crazy stuff was you were chugging)...can't wait to do it all over again! Didn't we vow to be done with everything by now?? Oops.
Holy crap! I so remember my first memory of you...We were at good old SLCC and we were in the cosmetology room and I remember seeing you, I still know what you were wearing...I turquoise shirt from Express (I think it was from Express) black capris, and black sandals and I thought you were so stinkin cute and would be a fun person. And then we talked...yeah! I seriously love you girl. I have so many fun memories of you that is why I am so sad we don't hang out anymore.
I want to see your house. I am comin over next week, what day works? I am good Tues-Fri. Let me know cause I am inviting myself over. Collin wants to have you and Chris over for dinner one night too.
Fun post I will have to do it.
P.s. How do you do the blog list thingy? Where is says when they were updated. Help!
Post a Comment