
I saw this on my cute friend Natalie's blog. I thought it was so cute I had to ask Joey these questions. It was so fun!
What does mommy always say to you?
"I love you and I want you to be my friend. and I love Kendyl and I love Daddy and I love Chris, and I want to grow bigger and bigger."
What makes mommy happy?
"Twilight, the apple, the leaf, the ribbon". (I couldn't have said it better myself.)
What makes mommy sad?
"When I cry"
How does mommy make you laugh?
"By jumping on the bed, Shakin da' booty."
What was mommy like when she was little?
"you didn't have dots all on your face" (Yep it's that "time of the month" Joey noticed.)
How old is mommy?
"26, nope are you 86?"
How tall is mommy?
"Like this as she put her arm up in the air".
What does mommy like to do?
"You like to make drinks, give us some stuff."
What is something mommy doesn't like to do?
"You don't like to play with bugs or anything, don't like to play with grasshoppers, ewww beetles."
What does mommy do for a job?
"Cut paper on the Cricut, play with ribbon, Do my hair"
What is mom's favorite food?
"Hot dogs,(I really don't like them at all)
What does Mommy and Joey like to do together?
"We like to paint, we love to bounce, We love to play with each other"
How do you know Mommy loves you?
"I love you so much in my whole heart all by myself."
16 comments:
What was so dang cute about that post was I could hear her cute voice answering all the questions! She is too cute. See ya tomorrow! Lots of love my friend lots of love!
Hey friend sorry you had a bummer week. I think you Kristen and me who had a crap week need to steel away for a pedicure and some shopping, or a play date could work too. Your little Joey's answers were way more colorful than Kenlie's. Too funny. Hope your week starts to get a little better. I think you are a foxy mama if it's any consolation. Loves.
I could make Friday work or next week is open too. Jeff owes it to me after all his golf trips last week or I could just schedule a tender for the day. What's Monday or Tuesday like for you? I tend on Wednesday and then the 24th and then we go to star Valley for the weekend. For real we are planning it this time. Let me know. I'll email and get your digits so we can make it happen.
That is the cutest thing I have ever read. She is such a sweetheart!
This is hysterical! She is so precocious. I love her. Love the answers. She knows her mommy well.
Aly that is too cute! She loves her mommy that's forsure. I wanna know what kind of drinks your making for your girls! ;)
Love you guys!
So so cute!! What a doll. And I love your purple shirt :)
Kids say the sweetest things. I could just hear her little voice.
I want to see you do the booty shake while you're jumping on the bed...when can we come over...better yet, at Sambo's party this weekend.
I could just hear Joey talking when I read her answers. She had the cutest answers! Love her and love you!! I am so excited to see you on Tuesday! Love ya!
That's so fun! It's awesome that Joey's old enough to answer those kind of questions. I love her answer about your job.
That was the sweetest thing I have read in a long time! She is so cute! I love the pic of you..you are beautiful!
Those are such cute answers! She sounds like such a fun little girl! Funny, her answers sound like things you would say when you were littler.
I love this post. It was so fun to do and see what the kiddos say. You are such a cute mom and Joey is just darling.
Post a Comment