Our cute girls opening up their stockings. Pretty sure that there will be a huge oxygen tank as the back drop to all my pictures.
Yes my almost three year old is drinking a bottle, but she was really sick, so we will give her just about whatever she wants. She has been binki free since November! yay
I most likely could have stopped my shopping at these lockers and their purses. They were so excited.
There is a smile from my girl. She loves this movie so much.
Love her excited face for her new boots boots.
Stinking cute girl.
She was so excited about this.
This girl kept saying, I just love everything I am getting today. haha
A purse and lip gloss from her Daddy, as requested.
Santa brought the stroller she has been talking about for weeks. :)
They screamed when they got these.
Oh yeah new boots for Joey too.
Love how excited they were. Makes the crazy month of shopping so worth it.
1 comment:
It looks like such a fun Christmas! I'm so glad you got to spend it at home with the girls.
Post a Comment