I didn't do a whole lot of picture taking in January. Do partly to the fact that I fell down the stairs two days after Christmas. Sprained my MCL and had a locked knee. I had surgery January 21st, which helped my knee to become unlocked, but my range of motion still sucks. I am hoping to be able to pedal by my birthday so I can get a bike with a basket. ;)
We still had some fun in January, aside from bum knees and sick kids galore! The girls loved sledding with their daddy. Lots of dance parties,Cameron started dance class!! as always lots of naked time with Cam Cam (or in her footie pajamas), baptism planning, and lots of home time. We are pretty sick of the cold and would love to move down south. If you are thinking this sounds like a negative post, it's not meant too. I have, however, felt pretty negative as of lately. But I have been trying to snap out of it and focus on all the good in our lives. I do feel pretty lucky to have these three in my life. Looking forward to what this year has to bring!


















I love the pics of the girls and all their sleepover gear. They went to have a sleepover with their cousin Alex. They were more than excited.
These are pics of how the girls decorated my room when I was in surgery. With the help of their Nana, they heart attacked the whole house. It was adorable. So grateful for my family and friends and all of their help when I have really needed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment