Thursday, October 28, 2010

This weeek...





















This week has been busy with dressing up in costumes almost every day it seems, going to dance in costumes, parades, pumpkin carving, face painting, pics on that to come.

Also..This week we have been working a lot on our Halloween Scrapbooks. They aren't quite completed yet, but they are getting so dang cute. The girls made up their spooky stories to go in them as well. I really reccomend doing this with your kids. It was so hilarious, and they love having their stories they've written read back to them. Love these girlies, Oh and I just had to throw the pic of Cameron on here. Her legs are always spread eagle like this. I freaking love that baby. Don't you just love Kendyl's spider hat? I am in love with her Pre-school, they do the cutest things.
more later..xoxo

3 comments:

Isaac Family said...

Oh is that hat darling or what?! Love all your ideas! Love you guys!

Nat and Jordy said...

You have the most creative and best ideas ever with your kiddies! Love my Berrett girlies!

JR and Brynn said...

Love the spread eagle! She is so stinking adorable. I love that you share my love of Halloween. It's the best!! Hope you guys had a fantastic one!! Love you.