We now have a door hanger on almost every door knob of our house! Seriously the looks on these girls faces when I pulled out this calendar, I wish could have been captured on video tape. All these girls want to talk about is Halloween and Birthday's. If Kendyl is upset, you can just change the subject and say, "Hey Kendyl come and talk about Halloween and Birthday's." Her face will just light up and can get her talking for a long,long time. We honestly have so many plans! I can't wait to do them all. Some days I am sure we will have a couple to do. I would also love to hear any of yours...This is by far my most favorite month of the year!
January info
6 years ago
3 comments:
Holy crap. Can you make one of these for me? Seriously? You're the best mom and quite inspiring.
Aly so stinkin cute and you can tell the girls LOVE it!
Your amazing
I agree with your friend Elizabeth. I want one. You should sell them. I'll be your first buyer. You are such a cute mom!
Post a Comment