Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 29-School Parade + School Party + Trick or Treating at Chris' work + Trunk or Treat, = Very tired Mommy


























Such a fun, but crazy day. We had such a fun time helping with Joey's party at school. They were so nice to let Kendyl in on all the fun. She was so happy! Joey just loves her Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Wood. (Debbie) WE were in Young Women's together, so it's really nice that I know her so well. Cameron slept until the last 10 min. of school, so it couldn't have been better! Trick or treating at Chris' work was such coconuts. They got so much candy, I've never seen anything like it. When we got home from that it was off to the Trunk or Treat. I have never done one before and the girls had a blast!

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

I don't think that I have ever seen prettier fairies!

The Goffs said...

The picture of Joey eating the sucker is hillarious... The little boy next to her is staring at her sucker w/ such a sad face! Cracking up!