
You will have to excuse some of these pictures, they were taken with my phone, which normally does a spectacular job. These girls were so excited to make these today and we made them for over an hour. Any project that can keep them occupied for an hour is pretty much superb to me. They were so much fun today. Monday's are usually hard, and they even were both up at 6:30 which is very unusual for them. And we still had a great day. They LOVED this project. Is there not something magical about a bowl full of googly eyes?.. I think there is.
The next week or so we will be looking forward too...Making a Halloween Scrapbook, match game, going to Gardner Village, going to a pumpkin patch..Did I mention I freaking love this holiday?...yep I do.
8 comments:
Oh Aly - how I love all of the crafts you do with your girls! I want to come play!!! You and your girls are having way too much fun without me...I love Cameron's bedding and room! GNO soon???
How cute are you with your little Halloween festivities? I love Halloween too but why do I feel so busy like I cant even do anything? Sad.
So happy that you updated with all these fun posts! I love seeing pics of your darling girls. They just make me happy looking at their happy faces. I too LOVE Halloween and this month!! It's the best!!
You are like super mom. I could learn a few things from you.
Oh how dang cute! I love all of the Halloween idea's. I showed Caden and he has exactly what one's he wants to do! I loved playing tonight... Let's plan on Thurs for some witch fun! I love the pictures of Cam in er crib that is just precious! Tell Joey I can't wait to get her autograph!!
Awesome!
k whats tomorrows? can we come!
Oh Aly you are the funnest little mom ever! I tried these monsters but Braxton wound up eating the glue off the eyes then eating the eyes... Maycee, however, LOVED it! I'm loving these posts of cute ideas! Halloween is definitely a fave of mine too!
Post a Comment