Monday, June 21, 2010

My new favorite place..







We LOVE coming to this fishing pond. The kids have so much fun going. Chris and I take the kids a lot, but this time Nate and Wendy and Todd and Lisa came for family night. Nate caught a fish that night and the kids couldn't stop laughing. I love my little family.

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Where is this pond at? Looks like a fun little spot. BTW ~ I have the picture you like on my wall in 16x16. It is my favorite one too!!

Hansen Family said...

where is this pond? we would love to go there. looks like you had lots of fun

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

Im so glad you told us about this fun place it is so fun and the kids love it!! and when uncle Natey catches a fish the kids go crazy, and feeding the ducks is the best