Thursday, June 10, 2010

Miss Kendyl..





This little girl is giving me a run for my money this week..I don't know what is going on, but I will just look at my pictures and remember how sweet she usually is. ha! Today has already been a much better day so far..aside from her waking up with a gushing bloody nose. Man it was all over everything. Poor dear! She is too darling though. , I will say though, that Three is much harder than two.

3 comments:

The Bryner Bunch said...

Your girls are sooooo beautiful! I can't belive you have three adorable girls...so much fun! I love the dance pics...too cute!

When is Lizzie moving here? You'll have to let me know where she is going to live...it would be fun to see her or any of the Durham clan:) She will love it here and that is so awesome that her hubby is going to Dental School!

The Pennington's said...

Your girls are so cute! Love the pictures of Cameron on her blessing day. :) xoxo

The Treasures said...

I want to know who in the world came up with Terrible Twos. Did their child skip age 3 and go straight to 4?! She is so funny.