Monday, June 7, 2010

Cameron's Blessing Day











Yesterday was Cameron's special day. She was the sweetest baby girl all day long. Her daddy gave her such a beautiful blessing. I feel so blessed to have this baby in my life. We love her so much. She is so beautiful. I love my little family so much. They make me so happy.
We had such a great day with all of our family. I will be posting more pics soon. xoxo

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those cheeks are to die for!

Heidi Berry said...

I love her.

Momma Fish said...

Your family is so dang cute. I LOVE the picture of Cameron smiling.

Bryn said...

That is one beautiful baby!!!

Veronica Reeve said...

Oh my goodness your girls have gotten so big! They are little ladies! They are such pretty girls and Cameron is the perfect little addition. What a sweet little baby. Aren't 3 girls the best!?

The Treasures said...

Darling pictures! The blessing was awesome. She is so beautiful! Your girls are seriously to die for. So cute.

Elizabeth said...

We wish we could have been there! Love you guys!