Oh Aly!!! Cameron is such a stunning baby (just like your other two girls). Your family pictures are darling! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this exciting journey with you! Baby in 2010!! At least one of us followed though... I can’t wait to see more of you and Cameron this week! Congrats and I love you so much!
I forgot to mention how freakin' amazing you look!!!!
She is beautiful!!! Yeah! Congrats! By the way you look pretty dang good! No fair. ;) I can't wait to meet her in person. We will be knocking on that door as soon as the sickness in our house goes away! PLEASE let me know if you need anything!
Wow! She is so precious. Congrats - a family of four. I am actually due with our first little guy in about 4 weeks. I might need to get some parenting advice from you. You seem like a natural . . .
16 comments:
Congrats Aly! She's gorgeous. :)
I can't wait to see her this weekend! Love you 5.
I don't think a baby has ever looked tinier in a car seat. She is precious!
cutest family! Love you guys! Congratulations! Love the name Cameron, she is just perfect!
we Love her!! Were so happy for you guys! I love the first family pic! Too cute!
Congrats guys! She's beautiful and fits right in!
So cute! Congrats, glad you and baby are doing well! :)
Yay, you blogged! She's the most beautiful baby ever. I seriously love her.
Congratulations! I hope mine is that tiny!
Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful! And I am in love with her name :)
So happy for you. She's gorgeous, but what else would we expect from your family? Congrats.
Oh Aly!!! Cameron is such a stunning baby (just like your other two girls). Your family pictures are darling! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this exciting journey with you! Baby in 2010!! At least one of us followed though... I can’t wait to see more of you and Cameron this week! Congrats and I love you so much!
I forgot to mention how freakin' amazing you look!!!!
Aly, Congratulations! She is beautiful... what a perfect addition to your family!
She is beautiful!!! Yeah! Congrats! By the way you look pretty dang good! No fair. ;) I can't wait to meet her in person. We will be knocking on that door as soon as the sickness in our house goes away! PLEASE let me know if you need anything!
Awww! She is so dang cute!! What a tiny little thing. You have such a cute family. Congratulations!
Wow! She is so precious. Congrats - a family of four. I am actually due with our first little guy in about 4 weeks. I might need to get some parenting advice from you. You seem like a natural . . .
Post a Comment