With GOOD reason ~ what a beauty! I'll bet the big sisters are just enamored with her and want to love on her all the time. Such a cute family. CONGRATS!
ahhhh. so cute. but i can't figure who she looks like. the first pics you posted she looked like joe to me. but with these new ones ??? what do you think?
13 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for these.
With GOOD reason ~ what a beauty! I'll bet the big sisters are just enamored with her and want to love on her all the time. Such a cute family. CONGRATS!
Are you kidding me? She is adorable. Your seriously have the cutest girls. Hope you're surviving 3!
What a beauty!! I am so happy for your cute little family.
Me too!!!! So in LOVE! Can't wait to see you tonight!
she is sooooo cute!!! congratulations! i love her name! hope all is well. your girls are all so beautiful!
I am definitely in love too.
So happy for you guys! She is so stinking beautiful. Wow! You guys make gorgeous girls.
She is beautiful! I think I'm in love too!
ahhhh. so cute. but i can't figure who she looks like. the first pics you posted she looked like joe to me. but with these new ones ??? what do you think?
Congrats!! She is beautiful!
I love her too!! She Is so freaking cute! We need to get our girls together! Love you Aly!
so cute Aly! She looks like Joey to me?? She is just beautiful but I wouldn't expect anything else!
Post a Comment