Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love this man...


We don't see him as much lately, and we miss him like crazy. Kendyl cries for him daily. We had so much fun in the hospital together on our mini vacation. No sleep..but lots of fun. We even had a candle light dinner brought in for us at the hospital. I am one lucky girl...

7 comments:

sadie said...

i love that cameron is this little bitty thing, but she still has some cheeks! ww love cheeks at our house too. :)

Lac said...

Congrats on the baby Aly! She is so adorable. You two sure do make them cute! You are so lucky to have such an amazing family! You deserve it!

Hansen Family said...

you are lucky! three beautiful girls and a great husband what more couldyou want!

Kara said...

Ahh, and just think, You will be able to have two whole days of him!!! and us of course! :) I am so stoked that you guys are coming to Eden. Me and Colin talked about how much we like you guys and that we are glad you are coming!
P.S. I found out recently that you are in my friends ward. Alesha Olsen...

Shandi Brown said...

Aly, CONGRATS! You have the most adorable girls!! Just keep them coming when they are that cute:) So I think we will be seeing you in Eden? (I hope)
that will be fun!
Oh ha, I just read Kara's, good!!!

The Bryner Bunch said...

Aly, your little Cameron is soooo beautiful! I am happy that you enjoyed your mini vacation with your hubby and little angel:)

Happy B-day the other day! I hope that you had a good one!

Love Ya!

Nat and Jordy said...

I love this man too and his beautiful girl's!!! That is such a precious picture of you two!

Happy Birthday on Saturday!!!!!! I feel so bad for waking your family up, but so enjoyed seeing their sleepy faces!

You and Jenny are seriously so sweet and are the best friends a girl can ask for! It was so good to see you today and I can't wait to see what my room looks like... ha ha...

Love you!