



Kendyl is growing up and it kills me! She cracks us up all day long. She is obsessed with a few shows right now(Mary Poppins, Pinnochio, Sword & the Stone) and has a bunch of catch phrases from each. She says them in the funniest voice and she knows we love it.
*I know that these won't be funny to anyone else, unless you hear it from her, but I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it.
Mary Poppins: "Good Luck Guv-nah"
"You're filthy
Willy Wonka: I love dragonflies, I love Grapes
Sword in the Stone: She acts like the little red squirrel in this and it's so funny to watch.
And she sings her little heart out to every song on the Hannah Montanna movie, it really is so fun to watch her. She is Joey's little parrot and it usually drives Joey nuts, but now she says it's okay because she knows that Kendyl is learnin'. These two really love each other so much!
6 comments:
Cute, cute kids...they are getting so big!
Cute!! Seriously I say this every time but your girls are just so adorable! Cute little catch phrases too :)
I love your non private blog, cause it pops up when you have a new post. PS we saw you crossing the street when we were driving up to donut falls.
Wow! I can't believe how big your princesses are getting! Your pictures below are precious!! We need to come and have a movie night in your cozy basement soon!
Love you!
We had fun playing with Kendyl today!!! She's so tender and sassy at the same time.
Kendly is hilarious.
Post a Comment