Friday, April 3, 2009

Joey & Aspen...



Here are pictures of Joey and her cute little friend Aspen. She lives across the street and love to play so much! The minute they get together lately they change it to what the other one is wearing! It's so funny. Here is a picture of them right after they switched. They always like to play dress up and put make up on. They absolutely love taking the CD player outside and dancing to High School Musical 3. I love watching them, they are the best little friends and they get along so well! We love having Aspen and her family across the street!

2 comments:

Isaac Family said...

Cute girls! K. So I've had the crappiest day and I watched the Ellen video and I was cracking up!

Hansen Family said...

those are some dang cute girls! I dont know what aspen would do wiyhout joey to play with! you guys are great1