OH My Aly! I love it! Im so excited for you. Going to the ultra sound was so much fun and I can't believe how big that baby boy already is! I got my little girl finally! Congrats! This is such excting news! I hope your not feeling too sick. Love JEN
Jenny thanks so much for being there with me! It was so much fun having you and Natalee be apart of it all!! I am so happy that Chris is finally going to get his boy and I am so happy to get another girl! You are such a great friend! Love ya girl!!
I don't know what happenned to my last comment. I named them Anastasia and Drizella, but now I realize I need a boy name. How about Justin and Britney?
Yes, the doctor's appointment was so exciting! Thank you so much for letting me be apart of it! I think we are finally ready for a baby after seeing your babies today. Congrats! It will soon be a Berrett family of 6!!!! Love you!!
14 comments:
If this is an April Fools joke....good one! If it's not, CONGRATULATIONS!! Twins RULE!
APRIL FOOLS!! That is hilarious. Very cleaver. Unless your being for real, then that would be exciting, and good luck!
p.s. I would love to practice with your girls
har har har....um, did you un-private your blog again?
Happy April Fools Day!
OH My Aly! I love it! Im so excited for you. Going to the ultra sound was so much fun and I can't believe how big that baby boy already is! I got my little girl finally! Congrats! This is such excting news! I hope your not feeling too sick. Love JEN
Jenny thanks so much for being there with me! It was so much fun having you and Natalee be apart of it all!! I am so happy that Chris is finally going to get his boy and I am so happy to get another girl! You are such a great friend! Love ya girl!!
I don't know what happenned to my last comment. I named them Anastasia and Drizella, but now I realize I need a boy name. How about Justin and Britney?
You are such a dork Heidi!!! You just need to find out what you are having now!! So we can start shopping together!! Love ya friend!
Yes, the doctor's appointment was so exciting! Thank you so much for letting me be apart of it! I think we are finally ready for a baby after seeing your babies today. Congrats! It will soon be a Berrett family of 6!!!! Love you!!
I don't know if you are serious or not... If so, Congratulations! If not, you should do a follow up post!
YOu are a stinker!!! I was freaking out! Then I read the April fools day thing....good one! It was April fools right??
It felt to me, you were having twins!
Abram
P.S. When I was of your blog for a few seconds, i came back on and...
THERE WERE MORE POSTS!
Email me, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i believed this for a min!
Post a Comment