
Happy Birthday to my Darling Sister Natalie! I love you friend! Hope that your birthday is the best birthday that you have ever had in your entire life! hee hee. Can't wait to see you tonight! Love ya too much! You are the best!
"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
5 comments:
Tell Nat Happy birthday!! I love her!
Happy birfday Natcat!!! Yay for Nataliepalooza!!!!!!
What a cute picture! I was looking at your other ones and holy moly is Lizzy all grown up and gorgeous. Something weird about it all. I freak that Haley Peel is having baby number 2. They all seemed so young when we were in Junior High, just craziness! Kendyl is so spunky, you can tell from her pictures! I love it. And I don't think that Joey could take a bad picture! You sure have cute kids.
Thanks Aly! Souch a good post. So glad I finally got my shout-out. Love you!!!!! I am going to get off the computer so I can talk to you now, cause you are at my house. Thank you for my cat picture album. He he. Love you tons sexy buns.
Post a Comment